Best information about gardening with images latest complete

Saturday, May 8, 2021

7 So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything but God who causes the growth. I planted Apollos watered but God gave the growth Cephas drops out of the picture.


I Planted Apollos Watered But God Gave the Growth.

. I Planted Apollos Watered. I planted the seed Apollos watered it but God has been making it grow. Their fields became parched and dry from their long droughts and it was necessary to irrigate them by artificial means.

6 I planted the seed A Apollos watered it but God has been making it grow. 1 Corinthians 36 in all English. 1 Corinthians 36 CSB.

Apollos had apparently come to Corinth after St Paul had left and built on Pauls work. First Corinthians 319 describes Pauls rebuke of the Corinthian Christians as infants in Christ. I planted Apollos watered.

7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything but only God who gives the growth. Paul was fitted for planting work and Apollos for watering work but God gave the increase. 6 I planted Apollos watered but God was causing the growth.

Good News Translation I planted the seed Apollos watered the plant but it was God who made the plant grow. But God that giveth the increase. I planted the seed Apollos watered it but God has been making it grow.

I planted the seed and Apollos watered it but God made it grow. It was Pauls work given him to plant the seed of the kingdom. If playback doesnt begin shortly try restarting your device.

You are Gods field Gods building. International Standard Version I planted Apollos watered but God kept everything growing. GODS WORD Translation I planted and Apollos watered but God made it grow.

Note God makes use of variety of instruments and fits them to their several uses and intentions. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing neither he that watereth. 6 I have planted Apollos watered.

6 I have planted Apollos watered. But God that giveth the increase. I planted Apollos watered but God gave the growth.

It was the work of Apollos to afterwards water or cultivate the Christian plants which had come forth but God gave the growth. I planted Apollos watered but God gave the growth Context Summary. And every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

But God gave the increase. And every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. Paul had planted and Apollos had watered 1 Corinthians 36.

9 For we are Gods fellow workers. But God gave the increase. But God gave the increase.

1 Corinthians 36. 6 I planted Apollos watered but. Then in 1 Corinthians 46 when Paul is summing up the three chapters he says I have applied all these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit brothers that you may learn by us not to go beyond what is written that none of you may be puffed up in favor of one against another.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one. Apollos watered - This figure is taken from the practice of watering a tender plant or of watering a garden or field. - American Standard Version 1901 I did the planting Apollos did the watering but God gave the increase.

I have planted Apollo watered but God gave the increase. But each will receive his own reward according to his own labor. There is no evidence that Apollos himself led the faction which claimed his name.

Both were useful one for one purpose the other for another. As the Apostle himself described it I planted Apollos watered but God gave the increase 1 Corinthians 36. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one.

Gave the seed its vitality and the plant its life. - Basic English Bible I have planted. 36 I have planted Apollos watered.

This was necessary in a special manner in Eastern countries. 33-6 If you studied your bulletin carefully before the service began you may have noticed that this mornings sermon title ends with an ellipsis. I planted Apollos watered.

I planted Apollos watered but God was causing the growth. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything but only God who gives the growth. 1 Corinthians 36 NIV.

Miles Coverdale Bible 1535 I haue planted Apollo hath watred but God hath geuen the increase. I planted Apollos watered. But God gave the increase.

He who plants and he who waters are one and each will receive his wages according to his labor. But God gave the increase. 7 So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything but only God who makes things grow.

1 Corinthians 36-7 English Standard Version ESV 6 I planted Apollos watered but God gave the growth. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing neither he that watereth. I planted the seed Apollos watered the plant but it was God who made the plant grow.

For we are Gods fellow workers. But God has given the increase. 6 I planted the seed Apollos watered it but God has been making it grow.

8 The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. - New American Standard Version 1995 I planted Apollos watered. But God gave the increase.

10 According to the grace of God which. 1 Corinthians 36. As a contrast to a spiritually-indwelt believer Paul uses the concept of being merely human.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment